Tuition & Fees
The tuition is set annually by the board of the GERMAN SCHOOL UPSTATE. The following tables show the tuitions and fees for the school year 2018/19.
Rules for withdraw and refunds can be found at the bottom of this page.
|Classic School Year Course Tuition
(total for one year = 30 x 3 x 45min)
|•||1st Student of one Family
|•||any Sibling of the
1st Student of one Family
(ages 18 and above)
|Registration Fee (nonrefundable)|
|•||Late Registration Fee
(after August 15th)
|•||Post Registration Fee
(after 1st day of school)
|Material Fees (nonrefundable)|
and Classroom Materials
Withdraws, Refunds & Timely Payment
- The registration fee and the material fee are not refundable.
- $150 of the tuition is nonrefundable if the registration is withdrawn between August 15th and October 1st.
- $250 of the tuition is nonrefundable if the registration is withdrawn after October 1st.
- No refund is possible if the registration is withdrawn after November 15th.
- Registration fee and tuition will be completely refunded if a student cannot be placed into a class (overbooking).
- Students will be denied class participation if not all accounts are paid on time (payment plans are available).
As of now, Sept. 14th 4PM,
GERMAN SCHOOL will be open on Saturday Sept. 15th
as we continue to monitor Hurricane Florence.
Please continue to check this website for updates.
The GSU Board would like to welcome everyone to German School for the 2018-19 school year.
Greenville = 50 Students
Spartanburg = 22 Students
Total # of Classes = 12