Tuition & Fees
The tuition is set annually by the board of the GERMAN SCHOOL UPSTATE. The following tables show the tuitions and fees for the school year 2018/19.
Rules for withdraw and refunds can be found at the bottom of this page.
|Classic School Year Course Tuition
(total for one year = 30 x 3 x 45min)
|•||1st Student of one Family
|•||any Sibling of the
1st Student of one Family
(ages 18 and above)
|Registration Fee (nonrefundable)|
|•||Late Registration Fee
(after August 15th)
|•||Post Registration Fee
(after 1st day of school)
|Material Fees (nonrefundable)|
and Classroom Materials
Withdraws, Refunds & Timely Payment
- The registration fee and the material fee are not refundable.
- $150 of the tuition is nonrefundable if the registration is withdrawn between August 15th and October 1st.
- $250 of the tuition is nonrefundable if the registration is withdrawn after October 1st.
- No refund is possible if the registration is withdrawn after November 15th.
- Registration fee and tuition will be completely refunded if a student cannot be placed into a class (overbooking).
- Students will be denied class participation if not all accounts are paid on time (payment plans are available).